My work has been featured in various books and magazines including:
- Embroidery, November 2002, Ian Wilson ‘Stitches, circles and squares’
- Fiberarts, December 2000, Ian Wilson ‘The ties that bind’
- Quilt Art, Moving On, Catalogue 2000
- Crafts Magazine, March/April 1998
- The Art Quilt, Robert Shaw, 1998
- Northern Earth Mysteries Journal, 1998
- Quilt Art, New Work, Catalogue, 1996
- New Wave Quilt Collections II, Setsuko Segawa, Catalogue, 1992 US/Japan
- Quilting, Dorothy Osler, Merehurst,1990.
I have drawn together some of my inspiration, ideas and techniques into a book: Mark-making in textile art. More details
From time to time I have written articles including:
- Relics, March 2016, Journal of the Pascack Historical Society, New Jersey, US.
- The Quilter, Summer 2010 No. 124 Challenging Conversations professional development project.
- The Quilter, Autumn 2002 No.92, ‘Spotlight – Studio life’ about working in city centre studio group.
- Popular Patchwork June 2000 ‘Why Quilt’ exploring why I quilt.